Full-Service Assistance Handling Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Benefits Claims
At the law office of Kampf, Inman & Associates, P.A., a majority of the cases we handle for insurers throughout Florida involve disputes and issues concerning personal injury protection (PIP) coverage.
We have been at the forefront of handling and defending PIP claims throughout the state of Florida for more than 22 years. We are experienced trial lawyers who have pursued and defended cases and issues that eventually appeared in the District Court of Appeals as well as the Florida Supreme Court.
Our Experience Drives Our Results
We understand the needs of our insurance clients, including the need to settle legal matters quickly. We often handle matters including:
- The filing of Petitions to Compel Records/Pure Bills of Discovery
- The defense of claims and the filing of lawsuits to declare patient brokering and fee-splitting activities illegal and/or noncompensable
- The defense of claims and the filing of lawsuits based on unlicensed and unregistered practices of health care clinics
- Unlawful self-referrals by health care providers
- The filing of declaratory relief actions to address numerous issues, including coverage and policy defenses
- The pursuit of claims to address the relationships between PIP insurance and workers’ compensation insurance
- The defense of thousands of claims based on the discontinuation of care, failure to attend independent medical exams, failure to attend EUOs
- The opposition to unnecessary diagnostic studies, unreasonable or unlawful charges, and various other issues that arise in PIP claims
- The defense of suits based on allegations of slander/defamation
Our attorneys always address the entire insurance contract and billing records to analyze and determine if the policy was actually in force and whether the coverage extends to the type and amount of treatment provided.
Asserting Your Right To Subrogation And Reimbursement
Occasionally, our clients are asked to payout damages on claims for which they are not liable. In such instances, we help insurers assert their right to subrogation and take legal action against the at-fault party’s insurer.
Additionally, we frequently handle cases in which our insurance company partners payout on a claim prior to the settlement of a personal injury lawsuit. In such cases, we help insurers seek full reimbursement from insureds of damages paid both inside and outside the courtroom.
Talk To Lawyers Who Know PIP Coverage Inside And Out
Few attorneys know the ins and outs of PIP coverage as we do at Kampf, Inman & Associates, P.A., which gives us the knowledge and experience necessary to resolve these matters quickly and effectively. If you’d like us to handle a claim dispute concerning PIP coverage, talk to David B. Kampf, or any of our trained lawyers to understand your rights and options.
Call our office in Tampa at [phone] or contact us online today to schedule a consultation.